The Social Context of Coping
Chapter 5 Physiological Measurements of the Stress Response. Mediating and Moderating Factors.
Chapter 13 Personality Constructs and the Stress Process. The Promise and the Reality. A Midrange Theory. Chapter 18 Hope and Hopelessness. Coping via Information Technology. Origins of Health and Sense of Coherence.
- Robinson Crusoe (The Penguin English Library).
- Handbook of Stress, Coping, and Health: Implications for Nursing Research - كتب Google.
- Handbook of Stress, Coping, and Health : Implications for Nursing Research, Theory, and Practice.
- Stress, Health, and Coping: Synthesis, Commentary, and Future Directions - Oxford Handbooks!
- Bestselling Series;
- La France au 16e siècle (Histoire) (French Edition).
Brand New!. Seller Inventory VIB Book Description Condition: New.
Seller Inventory n. New Book. Shipped from UK. Established seller since Seller Inventory FJ Seller Inventory Second Edition. Never used!. Seller Inventory P Condition: NEW. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal.
Rice is a fellow of the American Academy of Nursing. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book!
[Full text] Coping with interpersonal stress and psychological distress at work: c | PRBM
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview This unique and comprehensive handbook examines the various models of stress, coping, and health and their relevance for nursing and related health fields. Show More. Average Review. Write a Review.
Related Searches. How can we make sense of the varying concepts of care and of the many How can we make sense of the varying concepts of care and of the many forms care takes in practice? How can 'good' care be defined and evaluated?